Speak at Reach
Deadline: July 15, 2022
What Makes a Compelling Story
Every year, our customers, distributors and partners share their stories at Reach. This year, we want to hear your story.
Are you a customer or distributor who recently completed a deployment? Tell us the situation or problem and how you used utility solutions to solve it. We want to hear which technologies you used and how, along with your success metrics and stories of customer service improvements. If you are a partner who wants to share industry insights, tell us how utilities can apply trends for the future. If you have any questions or need help throughout the process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need inspiration for your abstract submission? Past topics include:
- AMR to AMI transition
- Distribution automation deployments
- Enhanced efficiency using FlexNet
- Identifying and removing RF interference
- Non-revenue water loss and leak management
- PLC migration
- Base station deployments
- Distribution system optimization and integration
- Gas pressure monitoring
- Smart networks and smart cities
- Residential meter selection
- Utility disaster response
Ready to Submit?
All abstract submissions will be reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. English is the official language of the conference.